You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Chemical Emo

The concert was cool....for what is was. A band that finally got to be the headliner of a show, not a huge budget.....oooo look, pyrotechnics. Music was good for the most part. Helena was a little ruin for me. I like always like the CD better than the live shows, but I don't regret this one. The crowd was jazzed the band rocked out. All and all it was good (I've seen better though). LOTS of emo/death kids. No surprise. What sucked was the end, and it wasn't the band. The band finished with Helena, than said their thank yous and goodbyes. The house lights went up and, as Chuckles put it, the crowd scattered like roaches....no one but myself and Nater cheered for and encore....lame crowd. Anyway, a good time was had by all.

Though I noticed a weird feeling yesterday....I've been at work a lot the past week. Took Monday off cause I was sick; was going to call in for Tuesday also but Becky told the lab was 5 days behind, so I went in for 12 and half hours. Wednesday I stayed for 12 and half hours. I braved Thursday's blizzard and was at work for 15 hours. Then Friday was all overtime. Yesterday, I got a weird feeling that I should be at work....like I feel bad for not going in on my day off.

Well, the feeling has past now.

3 comments:

johnny said...

Was Rise Against one of the opening bands? They're my favorite hardcore band.

raptorpack said...

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't like them that much. They seem sort of generic. Potential, but generic. Maybe it was just the songs they chose to play. A few rocking out songs, very good. Very talented. But nothing special. I actually hope they rise through the ranks and become big. They would be great at like sokol.

david golbitz said...

Rise Against opened? That's cool. I really dig them, too.