You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, March 09, 2007

300

This... was frelling awesome.

I was so jazzed about this movie and it exceeded my expectations. I am in such a happy place right now. Very few times does a film scream at me to see it, and even less out those times does the film make me feel better than the anticpation of seeing it.

Also, it has been barbarians week all this week on the history channel. And I have been diggin' that as well. Really helped spice up the mood.

I ain't gonna spoil any of it but I will tell you that David Wenham (the man who played Faramir in Lord of the Rings) was fanfrellingtastic as the story teller. Of course, the words came from Frank Miller (who is quickly become my favorite writer) but I don't think anybody else could have said them better.

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

That was a really great movie, as perfect an adaptation of Miller's work as Sin City is.

I would watch that again in a heartbeat.