You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Welcome to the Show! Please step inside.

Okay, with all that happen this weekend, I would have thought I would be worse for wear but guess not. Dr. B's impromptu party was this previous weekend. Good times. A dive bar, everyone there are people we know...mostly. Dressed up like we had all been in fight and are now enjoying a cold one to discuss the particulars. Anyway, I had a lot to drink but very little effect...interesting.

Well, my boss will be going out of town for a few days this week. She has given me a few "projects"(chores) to do around the place.

I'm thinking about taking the Keno job at AngelKris' work. Something to do, little extra cash, but no real commitment to it, which is why I'm hesitant. You know, it not like I would need it. Course, this is if it is still available.

Game night was pushed to this weekend. I'm gonna try a little something different. Have a game night on Friday and Saturday. One at Fish's place, and one at Outcastpop's. So there is Friday and Saturday plans, Thursday is booked due to a challenge that I have accepted, and Wednesday is Simpsons with an old friend. Tonight I move into K&C's to house/animal sit and Dr. B and the Lion of Iowa are supposedly coming over tonight for some gaming of there own. Leaving Tuesday free...thank gawd. Course, getting my hopes up. Whit will probably call or show up wanting to do something.

Well, for barely starting this fast, I feel great already. Funny thing is that I tried to do this a few days ago so I actually started today but feelin' great.

No comments: