You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Super Happy Extreme Funtime Weekend of Sleep Lacking

:Edit: So about the typos. I was in a hurry and was late as it was. Fixed now. :Edit:

So, I haven't had much sleep all last week due to Potter 5 and prep. Thursday night I had a good 5- 6 hours though, I guess. Friday, I planned on nothing. I went to K&C's to drop off something and low and behold I was whisked away onto another adventure. Chuckles and I went to Joejoe's and stayed til 8am Saturday playing this wretched game called Warhammer 40k. I used to play years ago and so a lot of the night was a refresher. I decide to spend a little to join in the fun, since this is what my friends are doing now. I used to play Eldar when I was young, my brother got me into it. There kinda like those faggoty elves of WoW. I loath playing them but I'm good with them. I understand what they can and can't do. I like their efficiency and gimmicks but gawd do I hate playing them. So we did that, I didn't get to bed til 9am Saturday and woke up at noon on Saturday to take a road trip with Fish and Whit to see my favorite band in concert, a real concert, the Jolly Rogers. That was freakin' awesome. I got a T-Shirt, thanks Fish. And I didn't get home til 2am-ish. I slept til 11:30 am, finally a long rest. Which after few hours of ebay and TV, I spent the rest of the night scrubbing the bathroom. Btw our place is filthy. I will be spending the rest of the week working a room a night. Tonight is my room, break on Tuesday, and if they haven't done it yet, I'll move on to the Kitchen than the living room. That leaves Friday to maybe go hang with M&M at the harry potter book thing then River Riot on Saturday. Miss Lynn and Miss Ann got me an ticket for my birthday.

4 comments:

david golbitz said...

Would you fellas like some free Warhammer comics? I'm practically drowning in them here.

Anonymous said...

Faggity elves of WoW. I love it! Poor sleepy heads - glad you made it back in one piece.

raptorpack said...

1031 - that would be awesome. I think. It will be a good surprize for the boys. Whatever you got and whatever you can pass along would be good enough. Thanks.

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

Who is M&M?