You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Subtle Science and Exact Art

:Edit: btw, I am finished (as far as I know) with the blog reformat and set up. The wishlist is for me, not you. If you ever get the inkling to buy me something (which I know you do), please 1. Don't and 2. (if you aren't paying attention to rule 1.) do not check these for ideas. These wishlists are impulse buying only. I plan to go through and whittle out everything that is crap (which is, of course, everything) and buy them in due time were I to desire to. :Edit:


I have seen and read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone X times to the nth degree and not once did I notice that line. Subtle science and exact art that is potion making. Cool.

Anyway, not much to update about. Have the 4th off, won't be doing much (if anything) this year. Have to fix my glasses, probably Tuesday which also the day I'll be taking my mom out to eat. Hopefully, I'll be able to get up early and leave work early....I hate rush hour and having to drive to my mom's straight from work will take forever. Okay, okay, I know, everyone hates rush hour. Well, I get road rage. Personally, I hate driving. I hate other drivers. Everyone has to get home because they had a hard day at work, or they have to get dinner ready...you know what, so does everyone else.....Okay, No, I'm not gonna talk about this. This is already getting me riled up. Anyway,....video games, video games, and more video games. That's what I have been doing and will be for a while. No Daily Show or Colbert Show this week. So only 2 and half hours of TV this week...sweet. I also have to read 2 books Harry Potter books and watch 2 movies before next Tuesday evening (midnight show of Harry 5). Also, tonight at 8pm is Transformers...I will be seeing that. Also, a dental cleaning this week and a root canal next week and then Harry on the 10th and Jolly Rogers on the 14th; dental surgery on the 13th.

Good times.

2 comments:

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

Hey - who are you going to the midnight Harry Potter with? Can I invite myself. Email with more details if that is cool.

Anonymous said...

Transformers was awesome. Far better than I feared.

-Ben