You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Sure do wish I had some GRENADES right about now!"

So I have finally been able to do productive things at work. Obviously it is a little bit, so I am still bored, but less so. I have house/animal sitting duty at the beginnign of next week to the day before my birthday. The apartment is still a mess. I have been severely noticing how tired and exhausted I am from doing nothing, when I get home. So it is about time for another fast. I started with the vitamins a few days ago to slowly let my body get use to it. I have been sleeping a lot as well. Tired like. Trying to get through these games when I have spurts of energy. Time to leave work....

No comments: