You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

ComE ON, Are YOu FreAkin' kiDdIng ME?!

So I spend over 9+ hours on a card game tournament inside Xenosaga just find out that the 'promo' cards I was trying to win I can't get until I play another 20 hours of the game. This card game is like Magic: the Gathering and I build this awesome deck that kills anything and it takes an hour per tournament if I make it all the way through. So there go a few days of my life. Meh. I wasn't usin' 'em.

Went to K and C's for the 4th. Had some steak. Heard/saw some fireworks. Couldn't sleep 'cause of the fireworks. Stayed up playing another 2+ hours on the game...yeah (sob)...good times (sob).

I plan going to see either Sicko or Licence to Wed tonight. Don't know if I'm ready to be depressed so maybe not Sicko. And Licence to Wed 'cause Jim from the Office is in there and he's kinda funny. Also, got me a coupon for a free small popcorn...yea...I hate popcorn...sigh

No comments: