You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This is what's like when worlds collide

This is an update of the world around me.

Chuckles lost his job sometime ago but picked up another doing kinda the same thing. Doesn't get along well with others :)

Miss Lynn and J-dog are hitting a rough patch. I'm not worried. The time schedules are just rubbing them raw in my opinion.

Fish and Chips' grandpa passed last Friday. He is doing well enough. It was a good service.

Vaga still has a problem with her meow but it is usually only her first meow when she sees you. After that it is a non-stop meow-athon.

The place is still a mess. I meant to do my room last night but I realized that it is a weekend project. That and I slept for like 13 hours. I am rested some what.

And this last part is for 1031. I did respond but apparently blogger.com is not updating my posts and comments at this time but yes. I will take some off your hands if you have some to give.

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

Yeah, I got that comment. I thought I posted it ... I'll double check my settings. But yeah, I should be able to bring a healthy stack back for you.

Huh ... talk like that makes it sound like I'm not taking the job out here, doesn't it?

raptorpack said...

Kinda, but you could just be visiting. Or, you could be stopping by for the Rose and Johnny wedding in October.