You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Politikin'

Okay, I'm not really one to toot the horn on political agendas and what-not. I'm pretty content on just flowin' with the currents of life. But I saw (twice) "Sicko" over the last week. Apart from the film, which was amazing, I felt... ... ...oppressed. Not quite the right word, so let me explain. For the first time in my life I really feel like the man is keeping me down, and that man was all of us. We are doing this to ourselves by allowing this to happen. Greed and pride have driven us into the dirt and we take it, we think "Oh well, that's life." When it isn't! I was aware of this, sure, but not this aware. I encourage (look at me, I'm encouraging people, who would have thought) you to go to the web sites. Find a way you can help get bill H.R. 626 to get passed. If it doesn't get passed, then we don't give up. There is no reason I should feel that I have to leave my country to get good health care.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/what-can-i-do/

In addition to my semi-rant above, I fully support this site in everything it stands for and is trying to do...thanks AngelKris

http://www.freerice.com/

No comments: