You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not for the work place

I probably mentioned an awesome calender I got a while back of nude girls interacting (not in a dirty way) with retro-video game memorabilia or traditional video game playing scenarios; my favorite is still the naked girl who fell asleep while playing Nintendo, any gamer worth his salt has been there...probably not naked...then again.... Well, the people at nerdcore have made another calender for 2008. Some of the same models but the theme for this calender is super heroins and vixens. Although not my favorite nerd aspect, I will still get one.

www.totallynerdcore.com/Enter/index.htm

4 comments:

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

That sounds awesome. You'll have to show it to me sometime. I doubt I'll be getting one.

raptorpack said...

Can Do

david golbitz said...

I am, if nothing else, a fan of the nerdcore.

Anonymous said...

you guys have to see the gamer one. it's way hot. way.