You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I am X-mas Pickel

So we have these monthly meetings where they do stupid stuff with prizes and updates on the company. This time they gave us some story of the X-mas Pickle. Then at the end of the meeting they told everyone to look under their chairs and low and behold, I found the X-mas Pickle. I won a 20 dollar gift certificate to Hy-Vee (which is where I was going after work anyway...score) and the shame of holding a glass-blown pickle ornament in the air.

I saw the midnight showing of 'I am Legend" last night. Overall...worthy of matinee prices. However, there are some of the most spectacular scenes I have ever witnessed. There is a moment (I won't give anything away) where you can actually see the shear desperation of Will Smith's character wanting nothing else but to go insane so he wouldn't be so lonely anymore. He wanted to hear the voices; anything to break the silence of the world. I felt that moment, and it was powerful. Not just in the film. That small taste of solitude and separation I had in Korea pales in comparison but with that small sense I could imagine how much more difficult it was for him.

No comments: