You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm crashing...

I was jonzed to see that National Treasure 2 had a midnight movie. i just happen to have a 7.00 dollars off ticket fot National Treasure 2 (you get them with a copy of Pirates 3 two-disc edition from Target only...apparently). So I got about 3 hours of sleep. My boss isn't in today, which is cool since I kinda have very little to do. But, man, am I crashing. I popped a No Doze; I've always been curious to see how my body reacts to it. Caffenine in genral does very little for me, and I seem to have a weird tolarance to medication. So pills have a double effect on me (meaning I need to take half as many for normal effect). And others are half or less strength. Like pain meds, I need to chew down close to half a bottle of Advil for any effect it seems (usually a double dose....not really half the bottle).

Anyway, I'm gonna see Sweeny Todd right after work and then see Golden Compass again (friend wants to see it for their first time). Then Saturday, Sunday, and Christmas I spend about 3 hours a day with my mom so she can get the full effect of the Pirates triology. Also, a dinner at my favorite Korean Resturant on Christmas eve. Its not chockedful of events but enough to make me tired when I think about it.

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

So what'd ya think of Sweeney Todd? I really enjoyed it. Very fun, in a macabre, blood-spattered sort of way.

raptorpack said...

I loved it. There is this scene where Helena's character figures out what to do with the bodies and she walks, speedily, behind her counter and her fingers are fluttering rapidly. I loved it cause that is what happens to me when my brian goes into overload as I think of something.