You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

... ... ...

So I have hit a bout of mild depression. First, no one really had any of my stew that I made this Thanksgiving, even though it got rave reviews. Granted no one really ate anything since it was after many had already attended their own Thanksgiving meals. But still... Second, Miss Lynn and J-dog are house-sitting...and everyday, they come back home to do 'something', I can understand getting the mail, but coming home to clean then go back out there. So although the house is to myself it isn't really since they come back everyday. Now, bare in mind, this wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for number 3 on my list, which I'll get to in a minute. I just want some time to be alone and be depressed. I am aware that I'm slacking on my chores.



Number 3. My dad has entered my life again without my full permission. He was admitted to the hospital last week. He is in bad shape (no surprise). ... ... ... ...that's all I feel like saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record - the stew was really good, a bit on the spicy side for me (you know how I am). And yeah - that was the most food we have ever had left at Thanksgiving, not sure what was up with that.
You know that I love you and I'm here.