You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'll be brief

I'm going tonight to Spamalot; I can see all of the Horrorfest film this weekend and go see Tori Amos on Saturday. And I have a few movies and games to watch and play for review.

The Celts - not as interesting as Sex and the Celts. Actually, it was pretty boring. It was made around the 70's in England. A lot of dry British humor thrown in with a documentary.

Sex is Zero - okay, not Japanese sexplotaion comedy but Korean. To be honest, it wasn't uber funny, but it was entertaining. It made me miss Korea as a whole. There are somethings I really did enjoy and although this film didn't flaunt those things, it still reminded me of them.

I also rented Bloodrayne 2...I know, I know. But I got a coupon in the mail for 1.99 rentals for the rest of the year at Blockbuster because my store (well, they think it is my store) is closed down. So I snagged a few to watch. Bloodrayne in the old west. This is gonna be gay.

1 comment:

rose said...

No, it won't be gay. Bloodrayne doesn't like girls. One of many reasons I didn't finish the game.