You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

partial update

To let everyone know. My internet at school has been cut off. We don't know why, and anyone who could help fix it, is on vacation. So I won't be online much. The blog is still going though. The price at the PC room isn't so bad. Classes are going better since I put my foot down and let the kids actually know how scary I can be. They didn't expect it. The Intensive courses aren't so bad either. There's 3 instead of 4, and 2 of them have kids with a pretty good understanding of english, well, 1 really good one, 1 okay, and 1 of young'ns.

It is my birthday, and something weird happened. It was actually kinda good. I had to do some uber disipline on 3 kids, which felt real good and after it was over, I just let the emotions drop. Yelling at kids is real easy; especailly when you are just acting the part. Yeah, they are being bad (I don't care), but they're parents put them here for an education and they will learn what I have to teach. That and they are really scared about what I might do. Parents are stopping by the classes and disiplining their kids in front of everyone...its awesome. Cause not only do they pratically beat their own kid in class they also yell at all the other kids. Regardless if I can't understand them I still deserve the same respect as their other teachers. And today, the biggest trouble child I have, I mean the biggest, this kid is everywhere, and yelling, and screaming, and throwing shit. Well today, he was literally the best behaved kid I had all day...and that is saying a lot (I got a lot of good kids). And many of kids knew it was my birthday, I even got a cake from one of them. Like the size of a personal pan pizza but a freakin' cake. Lots of cards (like 8), and lots of happy birthdays. My partner even ordered out and had a delivery from my favorite restuarant.

6 comments:

AliKat said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Did you hug a stranger? I still think you should.

rainbowponi said...

awwww. thats awesome! i am glad your b-day turned out so well.

Anonymous said...

what restaurant is that? and i'm not suggesting that you do it, but are you allowed to use corporal punishment on the chillens? don't do it. you are american. but dude, being allowed to spank someone else's kid is a great thing to hold over their head.

david golbitz said...

Glad you had a good day, and that the kids are starting to behave themselves, at least a little bit.

I wish parents here would discipline their kids like that. I think we'd get a lot less assholes that way.

Angelkris said...

What a great brithday! It's awesome when those you least expect to care about your birthday actually step up and show that they do in fact care. Cards- cake- lunch- what more can a guy as for?

Oh yeah-

Happy Birthday (sorry- I've been a little pre-occupied and out of touch.)

Anonymous said...

Okay - so how weird is it not to go out and celebrate together????
Glad you had a happy and just remember, you can beat my kids anytime you want - you'll just need a really big stick!
kisses~k