You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, August 21, 2006

A more relaxed post...

So I have one more week of this intensive, overtime class. The last class is on next Monday. Then Tuesday is when summer break is over and I go back to the orignal schedule of mornings when I don't need to be at work til 11am. And get out of work around 5-6pm, which is kinda of the same as now cept sleep'n in part. I am much calmer now. I was able to do a little therapy for someone, which always puts me in a better mood. Basically dealing with others problems instead of my own. Granted it was via email, and I really love face to face interaction (that way I can read body language); but the email was filled with enough emotion to get the message across.

Sept. 5th is the last day for this class term. The kids are great (most of the time), though I could do without the yelling in a small, enclosed space thing for a while.

And one final note: warning, if you a perceived notion of me, being this sweet guy and has no desire of the opposite sex sort of thing. Then end you reading now.

I would like to talk about my weight loss. Now, I go on and on about it, but in truth it hasn't been that big of a change. I notice it of course cause I see myself...well, most days. However, there is one very good sign I have to determine such weight loss. My package. Yes, I mean my twig and berries. First, there is the sign of being able to look down and see my pecker without sucking in my gut, which I like. Second; since my weight loss my bulge has gotten noticably bigger as well, and let me tell you, it puts a smile on my face that the most prominate part of my anatomy fast become my package and less and less my keg of a gut. Yes, I admit; I have come out of the 5min shower, after toweling off and putting on some underware, and stood in the morning sun admiring the growth and shirnkage, of the both parts of my body, respectively, with great joy. I don't believe I have ever been more proud of being hung like a Tic Tac in my life. :)

4 comments:

david golbitz said...

Hooray for TJ's package!

Or something.

Glad you're starting to feel better.

Don't suppose you remember the password for the computer in the CEC, do ya? Cause no one here seems to know what it is.

AliKat said...

Hooray for shrinking guts and growing (or seemingly bigger at least) genitals! I lost some weight too, but unfortunately when I lose weight I also lose boob size. :( Too bad I can't just pick where the weight comes off.

Anonymous said...

Let's here it for Tic-Tacs YAY! Shame it didn't work that way when Chuck lost some weight! Hee Hee!

Must be that time of year when everyone decides to drop a few pounds. Glad that you have one bright spot on your adventure.
Kisses~k

Anonymous said...

Excellent work. Congratulations on your new look...ing at your junk every morning.