You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Huh?

I was going to put something kinda long talking about the second to last book in he series I am reading; my day; how I finally got kinda sick; how I lucked out in finding out that tomorrow is Korea's 'fourth of July' and no school so I can get better; how I still don't have a bed; how much I want to send pics but how the PC room pc's don't support USB porting; how I can't believe how much weight I have lost and how much I haven't gained back for binging over the weekend; how I can't seem to stop looping a sad song about being forgotten; how my only stimualtion (games) is really starting to irritate me; how hot it is; how better the kids are getting but also how they only have 2 or 3 weeks left in the term then a new batch; how much I hate cleaning my ears with toothpicks; the inconsiderate nature of this culture to fellow human beings; how my partner takes care of almost everything for me without teaching me how to do it on my own; how much I want to start exersicing to firm up my now flab but how exhausted I am everyday; how much of a glutton lush I feel everytime I go shopping and find something new to try; how I have become addicted to Pringles cause it is the only chip container with a lot of fuckin' chips (there chip bags are seriously a handful of chips and air); how I have no one to talk to cause this really is rural community regardless of how modren it is; how I have been focusing on the negative lately; my computer doesn't get internet, my white board is still not installed, but at least the 20+ bug bites have healed; my clothes and I feel so much cleaner; I still can't figure out the trash situation; ... ... ... there is, of course, a lot more but I just don't fell like dwealing on it. So you get a short post for now.

4 comments:

Megan Leigh said...

Wow. Is there more positive to think about?

AliKat said...

a short post, but it covered a lot, just not in detail.

rainbowponi said...

that was some short post.
good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Jeeze is that it and I thought you had nothing to complain about because everything is wonderful there! HA!

Anyway - life is irritating here too, so I can empathize, but just think how lucky you are to be done with school. I hate finals!!!
kisses~k