You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

week 3

I missed Pirates. i got the theater and the movie was sold out til the 8:30 showing and the last bus to Ansung leaves at 10:30. so no Pirates this weekend. I did eat at UNO chicago pizzara. It was much better than the airport one and it was a nice resturant. And, back story, during my meeting last saturday the foreign teachers were talking about last night meals, well one mentioned Guinness. And I bursted out saying I would die for a guinness right now. Well, kiddies they had Guinness at UNO and I had one. Only one cause it was 9 bucks a bottle.

Well, it is offically monsoon season now. rains everyday no matter where you are. and I am about to start my class to talk to ya later.

5 comments:

david golbitz said...

$9/bottle? Sheesh. I will never complain about prices here again. Until the next time I have to buy my own alcohol, anyway.

Sucks about the movie. I haven't had a chance to see it yet either. It's been getting half good reviews and half bad, but it raked in over $132 million over the weekend, so it must be doin' something right.

AliKat said...

Well I guess the good pizza and the Guiness makes up for not seeing Pirates. There is always next weekend.

Anonymous said...

jason really wanted someone to yell "i love being a pirate" while we were in the theater. i wonder how many people would have got the connection.

Anonymous said...

$9 a beer / I better be really really drunk from that!
If it's any conselation I haven't seen it either. But then again I guess you know how often I get to the movies.
kisses-k

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie. The special effects were great, and the action sequences (though highly scripted) were hilarious. Very enjoyable. Only complaint I have are the plot chasms. (Larger than plot holes.) I won't spoil it. I think the movie works great as fun entertainment, but its not a serious Shakesperian masterpiece by any means. (Which is OK by me, since I nearly despise Shakespere, lol.)

-Ben