You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Paid Vacation

Today is the day of my one week, paid vacation. I've only been here a month and I haven't had time to make much money so this vacation will be spent in my apartment mostly. Which is fine. I have plans made, small, insignificant, but plans. A few games I would like to finish: Suikoden V, Resident Evil: Outbreak, FFX-2, Shadow of the Colossus, maybe a book, and my puzzle. If there is time, then Shadows of Destiny, a very cool and very missed game by the masses. Boring for some, and to me to tell the truth (9 days of video games...), but I don't have the money to do much else. Going to Seoul and back home is at least 10 bucks, eating out can range from 6-30bucks, a movie is 8, and so on. But something they don't tell you about going out. You will need to buy food and drink frequently. Why? Because, of the humidity, it takes a lot of strength to walk around in the heat and you get dehydrated so fast, it's like you body bleeds water, and you what, I think I actually saw someone covered in blue sweat and carrying around a Powerade bottle.

Anyway, nine days of kid free time, then it is back for summer classes, where I work overtime for 3 weeks straight due to addition of 2, 3 week intensive english course on top of my current ones. At least I can make food and have enough for more and bills til next payday.

5 comments:

AliKat said...

woo hoo vacation! I want a vacation, but alas no vacation for me right now. Have fun with your video games, and you should try to get to Seoul at least once. Too much time alone in an apartment can be bad.

david golbitz said...

Hooray for vacations! I'm going to Chicago next weekend for the comic book convention and I'm gonna get paid for it! Woooo!

I get to report and take pictures for a comic book news site and then they give me the moneys.

Should cover the cost of gas, anyway.

Anonymous said...

It's all about the vacation baby. The weather may suck in Omaha and in Korea but it is great in Colorado.
Wish you were here to go hiking and horse back riding with us. Maybe next year if you get back from Korea in time.
Kisses-kat

Anonymous said...

I just off from a 2 week videogame vacation, lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you get a little break. It's good to hear from you. I'm tired of hearing Robert declare your untimely demise every time he gets online. He was sure this was the only reason you hadn't posted in while. Look for me online around 9:30pm tonight if you have time. That's what, around lunchtime there? I can't remember the time diff.