You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Update

2 post today be sure to check both out.

Okay, I did see V for Vendetta and thoroughly enjoyed it. I got over that anger issue, just needed to vent. The film was awesome, especially that intro part where V an Natalie character first meet. His long and articulate introduction of himself was dare I say outstanding, awe-inspiring, whimiscal, charming, and a little aluring. I have to admit, no matter what he did during the film, I found it hard to hate him after that...in a manly, sort of admire, kinda way.

We are very much thinking about April being our last month in the apartment (guess we should inform Dawn that we will be moving in). The OPD job fell through, for now, they have no positions open cept for voluenteers (no money in that). I might still go to Korea, let me explain. I finally was able to get the full info from Joe. The next day was St. Pats so I didn't check the web for the position. Saturday, I checked the site (and variation I could think of) and found that the site is down due to construction. Okay, so that happens. I have been checking everyday. The kicker is that when I went to the site to look at the data and found the site was down, it gave me a list of similar links and sponsor sites...each and everyone had something to do with Christanity...now, according to Joe, this site is to go to Korea and teach american culture (not just english)...I have a feeling I may be required to teach something more that just culture...but I will keep trying...if nothing happens, I have been looking into teaching just english in Korea/Japan/China area. It pays a little less and you sign for a year commitment but Rose informed me that she knew someone that did it before and all you are doing is more polishing their english rather than teaching it. If I do that, I would get a place to stay near the school and I would be rooming with 1-3 (I think) other teachers. I would be receiveing the equivant of 2,400 dollars a month and living expenses would be around 800 dollars a month...not bad (after taking into account all my other expenses i.e. credit cards, student loans, and car insurance) of course that is without taxes taken out I think but still not horrible...course with the Christanity site I would be making over 3k a month...if it ever gets up and running.

I have also been invited to go with Auston to Bend, Oregen in September...to live and work. Seeing as how it is difficult to get a job here in the area I want (certain number of years experience required for most postings, like 2-5 years in the field after B.S. degree)...who knows

I have a month and a half of school left then I dun gradjamatated. Their was this school in North Dakota that was exploring in the research that I am doing but I don't know if I'm ready to go to grad school yet...besides, I still ahven't studied for the GRE or the Psych GRE (yeah, I got to take 2 if I want to go to grad school), or applied. More or less worried about the immediate future than further down the road. Then, of course, I am going to try to register for the life coach classes at bellvue regardless of where I go (online classes).

Spoke and saw a lot of Allissa a while ago, most I have spoken to anyone besides Becky in a while. Also my pay check apparently comes 2 weeks late if you work at UNO, just how it works I guess.

Guess that is it for the update, keep forgeting to do my taxes and sift through all the crap mail I get.

BE SURE TO TAKE MY KRULL TEST BELOW THIS ONE!!! :) :) :)

5 comments:

Angelkris said...

Sounds like you're on the "unknown" employment path like me. If nothing comes through for either of us- Can we share a box on the corner?

AliKat said...

It has been so wonderful catching up with you. I have really missed my Omaha friends. Its great to be back.

raptorpack said...

you mean I don't even get my own corner...oh well, se la vi. Who am I kiddin, I enjoy company.

I now offically welcome you to Omaha Ali ;P

JLGB said...

Yo teej. I, in my humble opinion, recommend at least one year in between undergrad and grad school. Just to let things simmer in your brain a bit. Plus, with more lead time (and I mean start in December) you could get more funding theoretically.
Also, in case you didn't see my comment on Poni's site, you are most definitely invited to my party. It is co-ed. See Becky for details yet to be developed.

raptorpack said...

yeah, becky finallyu gave the memo when rose was over