You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Physiologically Screwed

So, I go to Shey Salon & Spa for my haircut and highlights...my hairdresser moved to there from Beauty First...Anyway, I got a complimentary 30min massage coupon and went today to cash it in. Now before today, I've had 2 professional massages and well, an ex-girlfriend always asked for massages but everytime I asked for one she would complain and basically give one for maybe 5-10 min then tire out and quit (don't have real good luck in that department...getting reciprocation that it is). The last one said I was as easy to massage as beef jerky. I was a little reluctant to go due to this comment. Well, apparently the massage therapist concurred with this revelation. Now, I'm no dummy. I know all the physiology improvments and benefits from massage...I'm also aware of the finacial consequences it would put me in were I to go as often as the massage therapist suggested. I also know that she does this for an living and would like repeat clients...my chiropractor says the same thing.

To save the long blog I am physically fucked up...due to many problems and some idiotic choices, she said that I'm tight/tense...now the problem is how can I have so much tension/stress in my life when I really do lead a very low-stress life. Okay, that isn't really true...maybe. Well, anyway, until I am finanically stable (in a decade or so) I will probably get healthier...or I could quit school, not go to Korea, get a nine to five job with uniform and all where the only real relaxation I get would be going to my massage therapist and chiropractor...yeah that isn't really me...guess I won't be getting another massage for a few more years...so, yeah, ...I'm physiologocally screwed...myabe I'll start yoga...that's more like me...even though it was free though, I did tip very well...just felt wrong not to.

7 comments:

david golbitz said...

Rumor has it that if you very nicely ask a certain gal who recently moved back to Omaha from a coastal city, you might be able to get a massage more often than once every few years.

I know how you feel, though. I go to the chiropractor maybe once a month cause my back is all fucked up. I try to work out at least a few times a week, but I still feel all this stress and tension in my back and shoulders. I have no idea how to get rid of it.

I want to learn how to, like, meditate or something. I don't think I know how to really relax anymore.

AliKat said...

Really? There is a massage therapist in town amongst our friends? Who? I want a massage? Oh wait, thats me. :) If my stuff, which includes my massage table, ever gets here and my paycheck so I can pay for my stuff when it arrives I could be talked in to giving some massages.

raptorpack said...

It is improper to ask for such things...; however, since you may be offering ;)

Anonymous said...

me too!! me too!! tee hee

AliKat said...

Oh, now everyone wants a massage. When do I get mine? ;) Seriously, no problem giving them to friends.

raptorpack said...

I can give massages...i mean I'm not horrible or anything ;);)

AliKat said...

hooray massages for everyone!