You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cheez-its

In an earlier comment I mention a man who had stolen my cheez-its...(story time)

Upon Becky's graduation, she threw a party. I order to aquire many bodies for this party she posted time, date, and place on a blackboard in the chem room, assured that only chem majors would see such posting. Well, one chem major did...a 40-50 something year old man. This man arrived at our party and proceeded to creep out everyone (tall, big belly, rumbly voice like he was choking on a child he had eaten earlier that day). He told all sort of (fake) war stories...(we happen to have quite a few history and war knowledge buffs at the party). Carrie (bless her heart), an army brat, took it upon herself to bite the bullet an kept him occupied the rest of the evening by listening intently to each of his stories and polical issues.

At the end of the evening all that were left were like one or two CLOSE friends (who were going to crash due to inebriation) and this very crazy old man. Now, I know that it is the proper thing to offer a place to sleep to someone who has had way to much to drink (of other peoples beer) but I REALLY wanted this guy out of my house. I gave up (btw we drop an unbelieveable amount of subtle hints that it was time for him to leave and never did he ask or did we offer a place to crash). As I awoke some 3-4 hours later I walked out of my room to take a gander of the damage (hopeing to unnamed deities that he had gone). He was still there, not only was he still there but as I walked out of my room to see the goings on he looked up at me with one eye and literally growled. Stunned...I went back to bed for an hour when awoken by Auston's alarm. I didn't want to leave with this guy still in my place but I promised to take Auston to work in the morning so I did...

I come home and he hasn't moved...I really wanted him out of my house...so I did the thing I usually do every Saturday morning...Saturday morning cartoons...if Pokemon at high volumes can't force this guy out then I was going to have to kill him...I felt bad about the loud noise since Becky was still asleep but deprate times call for desprate measures...he awoke...

He began to watch with me...OMG I couldn't take it anymore...just when I was about to leap from the couch and bitch him out he got up and put his shoes on...and took his sweet time doing it...he got up and began for the door...I almost want to throw another party for such an abomination vacanting my residence...he then went into the kitchen, now we have a back door (which most people go through at that time due to front door problems). I just wanted to hear that back door open and close and I would be free from this torment...that didn't happen.

I heard what I could make out as to him rummaging through our cabinets...I got up immediatly and just then I heard the door open and close and saw him rush to his car...I was stunned again, did this guy just steal something for us? I took a quick look at everything in the kitchen cabinets and countertops. I saw his car speed away and then I noticed it...a box of Cheez-its was missing and I know he took it because before I took Auston home I grab some for the road...OMG this creepy old guy scared the shit out everyone at the party, stole beer, crashed at my place uninvited, GROWLED AT ME, and stole my fucking Cheez-its...Becky apologized numerous times for this guy and willing agreed that her guest inviting privileges to be revoke for some time.

Coincidently the good part of the story (and the only thing I can salvage from this experience) is that both boxes of Cheez-its I had never tried before...well, I tried both and liked one better...he took the one I didn't like at all, but somehow that doesn't douse my rage...god I hate people

10 comments:

AliKat said...

Wow, crazy people make for some entertaining stories. I wouldn't have been nearly as nice; I would have kicked his ass out, but then again I have a tendency to be abused by crazy men, so my tolerance is really low.

raptorpack said...

Yeah, even I couldn't believe I put up with it...patient as a monk I am :)

david golbitz said...

That sounds familiar, Becky's graduation party. I think I was there (all the parties seem to bleed together after a while). And if I was, I think I remember that guy, and if I remember correctly, yes, he was slightly...out of place.

Maybe he was just lonely (and hungry). The growling would seem to indicate very lonely.

JLGB said...

I definately remember that crazy bastard! He was creepy!

Angelkris said...

You never- and I repeat- NEVER steal a guys Cheez-It's. Sleep with his girlfriend, wreck his car, or drink his last beer, but stealing Cheez-It's? That's unforgivable.

raptorpack said...

Im glad so many people either feel my pain or experienced it...

Anonymous said...

okay, seriously, get the fuck over it. you had to deal with him at one party. i got an ENTIRE semester of this guy somehow bypassing the code and ALWAYS being in the chem room. :)~

Anonymous said...

oops, i did the commenting thing wrong. the one above this, that's from me yo.

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

Just to make sure, your not talking about me right?

raptorpack said...

haha, no