You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Replies and Details...

Okay, to start thanks for the warm welcome...first Jen...I know :)...second Kris...I like Samwise better anyway :p...1031...Korea is only 6 months, if I decide to stay I will be transfered to another country to teach; OPD would rock the Kasba imo; and the house is on 35th and Hamilton, we don't know if and when we are moving yet...Poni... ... ... ...(waiting for Master Blaster)... ...

These posts will be many til I have shared all that has happened lately...so read often I guess.

Okay, anyway. I went to the Ben Folds concert last night in honor of a M leaving town. I don't dig Ben Folds as much as the people there did but M is cute so no competition. Her cool friend (Angie) came with as well as Aussie. We were also able to drag Dawn along. Okay, the concert rocked but let me give a run down of the people sitting near us: First, four kids (18-21 something) sat behind us playing with there PSP's...yeah really; Second, ADHD kid sat in front left of me and continued to turn around to check to see if people were rockin' and if not proceeded to shake fist in air and rock out to them until they did in turn; Third, front right, six seats, the two seats on the end had two guys on a date with 2 girls in the next 2 seats, the 2 guys proceeded to get trashed on beer while the girls texted each other, the 2 next seat had a couple guys hitting on the girls while their dates got drunk; Fourth, people on our right, now I was on the far left and didn't see this but apparently the guy was old, dirty, scuzzy, and hitting on Angie (i think); Fifth, second row in front of us and to the left...if a bit less muscular and longer hair...Napoleon Dynamite...; and finally the Man (Kyle) to my left...when the night started this guy started to talk to me like we had known each other for years...asked me to save his seats...when Dawn showed up, talked to her the same as he was talking to me and trying to hook me up with my friend...during the concert he punched me in the arm screamming "This Rocks"...he scared me a lot...I now have a new friend in Kyle...help me please.

Afterwards, M cons us into helping her move with pizza...it 10:45pm and nowhere is open. We drive by a Papa John's and see the lights on. We drive up to see the sign "No Carryout After 10pm"...we called and asked if they could deliver to our car out front...they did :)...

The rest of the story involved moving boxes, jumper cables, fuel, and, of course, the all important drunk Korean chic and someone named Crazy Mary...pretty cool "last night in town" celebration with as little beer as possible (I had 1 1/2).

Also, if you have never been, last Thursday and Saturday I went to DJ's Dugout. They have a dueling piano bar there...the piano players played Def Leapord's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"...on piano...it was totally awesome 8)

6 comments:

rainbowponi said...

sounds entertaining. neat that you went to a ben folds concert. i remember listing to them on jasons prom night on the way to dinner riding in targa!

david golbitz said...

So is your new buddy Kyle coming to the housewarming party? Sounds like you two really hit it off.

raptorpack said...

If "Kyle" ever manages to find me, I will change my name, leave the country and change my sex...almost as bad as bad as that guy that stole my cheez-its

Angelkris said...

The dueling pianos sound cool- after the kid arrives, we'll have to dump her with the grandparents and check it out.

Anonymous said...

sup teej

raptorpack said...

Hey evad, how's Washington?

The pianos are cool...we'll go after the afore mentioned.