You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Fasting Slither Crew

You know, although my life score is low, I don't think I've ever been more happier in my life. Which can be considered a bad thing if I knew what this score was some years ago. All I really know is, is that I like my life at the moment. Of course, all that will end in a month or so; no school, no job, no money, and moving. I have put out plenty of apps and Korea is not out of the picture, I finally found my passport. It has a picture of me with long hair. When comparing with this picture, I like the short way better (can't believe I looked like that everyday at school). In truth there was only one picture of me with long hair that was perfect. I'll see what I can do about finding and scanning it...what was talking about...oh ya. So ya, the only thing getting to me is my size. I know I don't have as big of a mountain to climb as Comfan, but hearing his progress almost everyday has inspired me some. Doing his plan is out of the question for me since I can't afford regular meals, but my tax return should be coming soon. With that I can do my 2 week fast again. It sounds hard but it really isn't. Basically I drink a juiced fruit and/or veggie, 2 herbal teas, 2 vitamins sup twice a day which entail 2 garlic and 3 spirulina (which I can drop since I found a tea with spirulina in it) and bottled water from Sam's (24 pack for 4 bucks). If I ever get really hungry, just grab some fresh watermelon. First you eat nothing but raw and undipped fresh fruits and veggies for two days while taking some fiber vitamins. Fast for 10 days. Then 2 day of raw fruits and veggies again. Clean ya right out. After this fast I felt unbelieveable. I'm thinking this time I might go a 3 weeks to a month. During this I might actually really get into my yoga. But unfortunally, i will not be starting today.

Slither came out today. Horror genre (not really). It is a remake of an old late 70's early 80's film. A meteor crashes and inside is this slug that jumps into your mouth, eats your brain, makes you the waking undead, makes babies inside your head, and makes your body seek other people to infect. If you shoot them in the head, their head explodes and releases the babies which scatter and go find someone to infect. You can kill them however you want but fire works the best. Anyway, this was a B movie back then with a little heart. One of the kids in the film had those crutches that you fasten to your arms. Anyway, he couldn't walk on his own. Well, during a scene the main character gets a phone message form this guy (best friends) telling him he is infected and can feel it in his brain. Extremely sad scene. But before he completely turns he gets up and is able to walk for the first time...then he kills himself. So yeah, a remake of this forgotten film has just come out today and I am going to see it, which means I'll be sneaking a burger or two in with me.

Also, 1031 was complaining he felt old with being in school with these youngins, well guess what, you ain't old til you have Motley Crew tickets and are exicted to see them, which is what else I'm doing today.

One more note. I was so close to playing this board game I've been dieing to play for like 2 years. Lord of the Rings: Risk. We had the board set up, we were ready to make the first move, we kinda understand the instructions, and Kat calls (i was babysitting by the way) at tells the kids it is time for bed...we look at the clock at it is a quarter to 8. Well, really it is a quarter to 9 because there was a blackout here for about an hour... ... ...It seems that everytime I get a chance to play a game or go through a dungeon that I've ben itching to do for a looong ass time. The moment I get to, it falls to shit. And everytime, I pack it all up, try to distract myself with something else (which usaully works) and swallow the anger and do everything but forget in how much effort it took to arrange this opportunity...everytime...btw I fuckin hate WoW for this reason.

...the T has spoken

7 comments:

AliKat said...

hey next game night why don't we play that? I am up for playing any game. btw, I think you are old when you want to sit around and play games. :) Yep, I am old.

david golbitz said...

TJ with long hair...those were the days. And the black trenchcoat, of course.

This yoga of which you speak, you don't do a class, right, cause that would cost money, which none of us have, so do you just know how to do it? Does it help? I'm curious.

No way I can fast for two weeks, though.

And I never liked Motley Crue much in the first place, but if Rush were to come to town...

raptorpack said...

I don't do class. Thnx to a new age/hippie mom I just how to do it. Everyone says it relives stress which it does but it does a lot more. Since it is focused on breathing, in enriches your blood with vast amount of oxygen (more than you would get from daily activity) also, greatly increases flexability, strength, and stamina. It is really hard at first, but if you do it everyday it gets easier. I have done it in years. The increase in oxygen also speeds up your metabolic rate causing you to burn more energy. In concert with a fast, all I will be burning is my energy stores i.e. fat.

raptorpack said...

P.S. Slither was awesome. It stars Nathan Fillion (Capt. Malcom Reynolds from Firefly). The change some of the story so that it works better but not much. Pretty funny too.

david golbitz said...

I like Nathan Fillion. He's a pretty funny guy. I miss Firefly.

BTW...if you have any free time, care to show me how to do some yoga?

AliKat said...

Yoga is cool, I did yoga in rehab. You should teach me some more yoga, I should do that again.

If Nathan Fillion is in Slither I may have to see it. :)

raptorpack said...

I can try. Bear in mind I haven't done it in years. And again it is real hard. For me anyway, light as a cinderblock stiff as a...stiff.

Also, if anybody is an Office fan Jenna Fisher (red-headed secretary) is also in Slither.