You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, March 31, 2006

OMG

Okay, so I was surf'n the web lookin up Slitherand I somehow got from there to lookin up nude pics of Charisma Carpenter. OMG, she was in playboy. Sorry, its just that I watch a lot of Buffy and then got hooked on Angel. Then Charisma Carpenter got a boob job (obviously noticable) and I was 8p. Anyway, I noticed int he corner of the page I was on was a link to Alice the Movie...OMFG. In case you don't know, my avatar is a pic of American McGee's Alice. It is game of Alice in wonderland and takes place a few years later after Alice through the Looking Glass. There is a horrible fire and only Alice survives. She is so traumatized that she goes catatonic and is commited. I think nearly 13 years go by before even a glimer of life is in her. The game is going back to wonderland to figure out what is wrong with Alice. You play Alice. And Wonderland is servelly Frelled up. It is a warped and demented place which mirrors Alice's (the real Alice) state of mind. You have to find the Red Queen and defeat her because she is destroying Wonderland. Well, when I saw that they are making a movie about this...well, basically your caught up. And guess who is starrign as Alice...Sarah Michelle Geller...yeah, I'm a little worried. First Silent Hill is a movie, then American McGee's Alice...sorry, it just that these mind fuck games that I really enjoy are being made into films...it is exciting. Now all they need to do is make a film for Fatal Frame.

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

First off, they are making a Fatal Frame movie. John Rogers has been working on a script.

Secondly, regarding Alice, you should check out this new comic called Hatter M. It's sort of a prequel to this book that's already been out in Britain, but isn't being released in America until September, called The Looking Glass Wars.

It's pretty cool so far. Two issues are out if you wanna borrow them.

And I have the Charisma Carpenter Playboy lying around here someplace, too...

raptorpack said...

I snagged the pics of the net already but thnx.

I am interested in those stories though.