You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger: Dead at 28

I just received news, and confirmed, that Heath Ledger died today around 3:30pm. His house keeper and masseur, of which he had an appointment with, discovered him unresponsive upon which they immediately called 911. So far the news is sleeping pills. This is kinda sad for me. I really loved many of Heath Ledger's films and always thought him to be a great, if not interesting, actor. I was also really looking forward to 'The Dark Knight' where he plays the Joker. I'm still looking forward to it but it will be sad to see him play a stellar performance for Joker and know that it was his last. I guess if you gotta go out, go out with style.

List of Heath Ledger films I really loved him in:
A Knight's Tale
The Order
Ned Kelly
Casanova

I know he was in more but I either didn't like them or didn't see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knight Tale definately one of my fave's. Alse really liked him in 10 things I hate about you. Don't know what it is about stupid teen comedies, but just like them. It is sad.