You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, April 27, 2007

What's New

What's new? Nothing really. The job is going good. I am already doing a few things. I'm not counciling anyone yet. Since we are FDA regulated, we have training even for that. But mostly I'm back to sitting and reading at work, only this time they encourage a little web surfing so that I don't get fried out. Office work rocks. I get to take mini breaks like every hour. All for health reasons, don't want me to get any eye, leg, or back problems from all the excessive sitting :)

Anyway, they change me back to hourly (with the same pay), only now since I am hourly I get night differential and overtime pay again, till they get it figured out. How sweet is that. Now I can do my stint here then work overtime in the lab to help get them caught up. Which, by the way, I will be getting a lot of over time in the lab soon. BOY do we have some major problems coming up.

It was lab week this, which means lots of mini games to do at work with a 2 hour luncheon with a raffle. I didn't win anything...yet. There is still one game left that will be determined soon...and it is the big prize. Becky won something though. And lunch was from garden cafe....ooo swanky.

Decent week I guess. Their is a party that I kinda want to go to but probably can't cause it is a crossdressing party. And I don't know any women my size, and I am not in a position to go and buy womens clothes either. Maybe a moomoo (spelling?). Or a her's robe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, out of all of the egregious grammar and spelling mistakes on your blog, you chose to question the spelling of Muumuu? That shit made me laugh out loud, then laugh out shit, then finally just shit out loud (I think I might be having some bowel issues unrelated to your English skills). I'm glad the donor suit job is going well.

raptorpack said...

What's funny is I have an ear and a tongue for languages and English is still a problem for me.

Anonymous said...

that sounds dirty...