You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rung #2

So I start my new job tomorrow. It's only for 4 hours and then I go back to the lab for the rest of my shift. I'll be on this schedule for about a month. I'm a little nervous, being a councilor and all. Got to dress up for the part to...not my style, but got to play the part I guess. I get my own desk area, computer, get to bring a radio and stuff to decorate my place. I got an office gig basically, it feels like a lot of responsibility. Like this is who I will be for a while. I don't know, probably just pre-jitters and all that. That and I still don't know exactly what I'm doing. But I have been promised to eased into it...course, I've been promised many things by many businesses. I could always go back to the lab...I just might...sometime in the future...of my own choosing and after I pay my debt off, I hope. Anyway, I feels like a whole new world is opening up tomorrow, ... ... ... and I don't feel ready.

No comments: