You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Black Day

Okay, so I'm a week off. I couldn't celebrate Balck Day last week so I'm doing it this week. In case any of you don't read my blog, like everyday, Black Day is a day that only people who were single on Valentines Day can celebrate. On April 14th, single people get together and basically have a traditional dish, which I love to death. I had it just about everyday over summer break. Anyway good stuff.

So, belated, but Happy Black Day.

4 comments:

johnny said...

what is the alluded to dish? I'm curious.

raptorpack said...

Jjajang Myun - udon noddles with a black bean stir fry sauce.

johnny said...

that sounds good...every time i've tried a black bean sauce here it's been really greasy. I miss tokyo kitchen.

raptorpack said...

I'm sorry to here that, I can't say for all recipes but, the black bean sauce for Jjajang Myun is usually kind of thick, like a salad dressing.

Cheer up though, you do have the delicious Panda Express...