You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Salary

Just had interview in the Donor Suitability department. I thought it went well, but I don't think I'll get it. Why? I don't know, I just have a sense about this stuff. I made them laugh, made them relaxed, I think they got a good judge for my character; but I also, don't meet all the requirements...then again, how many new hires meet every requirement...still don't think I'll get it.

::Edit::
So I got called into my supervisor's office about 2 hours after this post; she asked me what could they do to make me stay, she tells me they called up saying "We want him, how soon can you let him go?" She told them she would get back to them. So I said, the only reason I'm going is because of the money; which is why I do what I do at this place anyway, yeah sure, it does look good that I will finally have lab experience and counseling experience, but dude....the money is my main goal at this moment. I think I got the job, I haven't heard anything from them yet but I think I got the job.
::::

Anyway, Bec and J are on a cruise this week. She called to complain 2 hours after she got on the boat...hehe. I told her that there is a time table on a cruise, and you have to adhere to it, not it to you. Oh well, she is having fun anyway.

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

Congrats on the new gig (if you do indeed get it). What is the Donor Suitability department? Do you screen blood donor applicants?

Incidentally, Grindhouse opens on Friday. You have any plans to see it yet?

raptorpack said...

Sort of

and

No plans other than "I will see it."