You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Blood/Paper

I got the job, my pay will raised about 50% and will be salary, and I will be working a 50/50 shift. I will spend half the day in Donor Suitability and the other half in Component Lab for awhile...til Component lab can live without me. I will be payed the new pay throughout though. When this will happen I haven't heard yet and if the time I come in will change, I still don't know. But I got the job.

Meanwhile: The last ten Stargate SG1 episodes will start this Friday....sweet.

And Grindhouse was a mile a minute funnertainment. That's right,... funnertainment. Anyway, it rocked, I recommend it. So what if it is 3 hours 19 minutes long....Lord of the Rings was that long and you sat through that...

1 comment:

JLGB said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you, even though so seem to be not-so-much excited yourself. Or you're just being modest, which is okay too. CONGRATS on the new position!