You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, November 03, 2006

8 films 2 die 4

Horrorfest.

Each year, movies are made and released that are to intense for the general public to see. After Dark films has arranged to show the public 8 of these films over one weekend. November 17th-19th, 500 theaters in 35 cities, will show these films. And fortunatly for me Oak View 24 is one of those theaters.

for more info here is the web address http://www.horrorfestonline.com/

I will be planning to see all 8. People are welcome to join me.

Okay, now to info on the D L

This Weekend - Adam is home, and World Gaming something or another

Next Weekend - Starwars Marathon on Cinemax - all 6 films in order

Weekend After - Horrorfest

Thanksgiving Weekend - um...Thanksgiving

Well, my weekends are full at least. I'm on the mend (so to speak); can't seem to shake it but no where near as bad as it was. Couple job interviews...promising but not gonna hold my breath. And that's about it. I will be moving but not til the year is out. I didn't like the pressure of it all so I put it on the back burner. #1 priority is to get paid this month.

Speaking of pay, check this out. I can't get my money out of Korea. The Korean bank wants me to go in personally and do any transaction face to face. So, I need to give someone in Korea power of attorney over my bank account so they can't close it out and mail my money home. Ideally, I would ask my partner teacher, but I have emailed her a few times and no response. If she dosen't respond to my emails I might have a back up but if that falls through then my money is stuck in Korea. I have no idea how much it is but it is at least 500-700 bucks.

And my car situation. I feel the pressure from Miss Rebecca, which makes me put pressure on JoeJoe (since he promised me a car). Oh well. After all that though, I'm just really bored. I wanna work. Sure it gives me time to do, well, stuff here, but I wanna work dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a good chance that I will be in Korea sometime in the next year.

-- The God of Hellfire