You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Things have gone from bad to mexican

Well, no job yet. Time to find anything instead of something in semi-particular. The car I was using has no been taken away from me due to a winter scare. The car that was promised to me is not being delivered upon due to leverage and back-stabbing. I can't make bills and rent for next month. And I have been forced to a diet of oatmeal in the mornin' and a one cup-o-noodle at night. And now, LOST won't show new episodes til February, I mean come on.

To be honest, it isn't all that bad. At least the car thing. I will have access to a car Mon-Fri from about 8am-5pm. And one job will turn this all around. I get the job, I can get a loan to buy back my car with a little pocket money for the next few months til the pay checks start coming in. And the diet is actually very reminiscent of my diet in Korea, which I kinda enjoyed really.

But LOST man, ...curse you JJ Abbrams, curse you and all your kind.

No worries really. I'll find a job before the month is out. The suck part is that all my weekend plans for the rest of the month are completely shot.

2 comments:

JLGB said...

Wait a second... I think you're cursing MY kind, and I'm not going to take it! Plft!

Anywho... I hope you find a job soon, but in the mean time you will reduce your chances of a heart attack with all the oatmeal, so huzzah!

Unknown said...

This job shit better not cut into your gaming time. All you need to live is a barren and some straps to put over your shoulders. You in Omaha, so there are plenty of people who will feed you.

And face it, you only need a car to get to work, and you only work to have a car. Just stop the insanity.