You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

hey

So, like I said, I would have a job before the month is out, well I couldn't have really cut it any closer. Turns out really that I didn't get any calls from places because no one wanted to set up appointments (for next week) before Thanksgiving weekend.

Anyway, I get a call for Red Cross. I go to the interview...the interviewer is not there. I have to reschedule for a couple hours later...no big deal, my days wasting away with nothing to do so...I go the interview later. And it was good, I gave all the right anwsers (sort of thing), I got the tour. Afterwards, she sets me down and says I would give you the job if I already hadn't givin' it away. Turns out she saw my resume, like it, but after she had already given away the positions. She then proceeds to tell me that she is "almost certain that a position will open up before the year is out." She can't give me the job now because there isn't one to give, but "I'll be hearing from her," ya.

Let me give a run down of my situation. Now yes, I can go out and get a job like right now. Any fastfood. But I have sworn to myself, no more food service. It isn't that is beneath me, it is just fuckin' food service. Yes, I might be able to go back to SCOLA, a sweet job in it is own right, but the pay ain't that great, they won't give me the hours, and it is an hour drive out there. (I have no permentant car). Oh, Becky took the car back, it is her right. I can't have the car promised to me because I have not moved in with said person (how can I move in without a car). Rent, and credit bills were due. I had to take money off my credit cards, put them into my account and pay the same credit bills and rent with the money I withdrew. I am tapped. I can live through December.

So what do I do, well yesterday I signed on with a temp agency and I have a job interview today for temp work maybe through Janurary. I'll probably get since they need people and it is seasonal work, it will suck, and they'll want me to start tomorrow most likely, but if Red Cross calls again, I can dump it for that. No biggie, it is temp work. No days off though. I'll get paid every week too. Ehh

***edit***
I got the job. They want me to start tomorrow, but now that I have a job I got a lot crap to get organized. Anyway, I asked if I could start Friday or Monday. Friday if they need me but Monday prefered. Well, in order to do that I agreed to orientation tomorrow morning. I also have an appointment with a loan agent and cleaning the place up. Both roommates are going to Cali tomorrow, so the place all to myself. Time to clean house. Then bright and early 8am-5pm (btw, all the overtime I want...as long as there is stuff to do for overtime). 9/hr. Temp-ing, hmm. I am working for giftcertificates.com. Basically just filling the orders and mailing them out. Data entry. I hope Red Cross calls...soon. This job won't be for long and the hours will only get longer the closer to the Holidays it gets...but man do I just want lab.

***edit part 2***
maybe I will start sooner. Friday maybe, or cancel the appointment and just do all day tomorrow. I just don't want to screw it up before I even get in there, and there really is so much to start getting in the works but have difficultly doing with 8-5 M-F when just about every place I need to consult with happens have just those hours... They seem so lax and laid back...a big promotional seller they try to get across is "jeans everyday". That would probably mean more to me if I done office work a lot. It is money sooner...I don't know. 3 months of nothing...struggling to get a job for that long sux...but it felt like a job in itself...one I didn't get paid doing...but still... ... ...anyway, for once, the things that usaully keep me back are things I cringe at doing: watching TV, playing games, writing D&D campaigns that don't come to fruition...I'm done

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know why your evil, 'cus you don't post often enough.

Anonymous said...

YAY - something is better than nothing and now you can buy me something nice for Christmas. HA
~k