You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Woohoo... ... ... party... ... ... I feel like crap

So, partys are just about over. There is actually one this evening for D's birthday but I guess I pushed myself a little to hard and my illness has worsend. I think it is possible that I have a mild case of streep throat. I have been very good also. I didn't drink at my own party, not one drop, and I even stayed away from the smoking most of the night and I feel even worse today. But I think my sinus infection is starting to go away and the throat thing is picking up a little. Anyway, party central right?

The first party at Joe's was pretty cool. Not a big turn out, but those that did show up were pretty cool (cept for one or two). Why is it that at every party there is always one or two people that just sit there, don't mingle, don't smile, drink like one drink, then leave. Why even come. Anyway, regardless of the weird friends that others have, the party was pretty good. The few young'ns in school girl outfits weren't all that and I could have done without the drama in the mornin but whatever.

On to my party. Went off without a hitch...til D had to cancel for a place to party. Somewhat of a mad rush to clean up and get the place decorated but I think it turned out alright. And plenty of people showed (which I was a little worried about). Then after the inital party kinda started to die down, twenty people showed up who none of us really knew. Turned out to be Heather's friends. Not a bad batch either. Then some real old friends showed and it rekicked a third wave of adreniline into the party. The party didn't end til about 5:30am pre-day-light savings time (so really 4:30am). Anyway, I think the forced to stay up and awake and interact with all manners of guests made me a little worse in the health department.

To continue. I got a car in the works, a few promising prospects for a few decent jobs with little responsiblity and great pay, ... ... ...and I have decided to move out. A while back, my roommates exspressed that while I was in Korea they really enjoyed the just being a couple thing without a roommate. I get that. And now one of them got a promotion and can afford this place easier without me. So, I got a place lined up but now my roommates say that I don't need to move out. They like it okay now. Well, to late. I'm moving but it will take a few months. I really want to take my time with this one. All the moving and flying has got me worn out so I don't want to be pressured into this (which I kinda was, but not really).

Anyway, I'm on the mend; as is the life. Slowly, and thank god for that.

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

Streep throat, huh? So you're overacting and trying to win another Oscar award? (Cue rimshot)

Seriously, sorry you're feeling like crap. I think I'm starting to come down with something, too. I have this itch in the back of my throat. I keep hoping it'll just go away.

I was wondering who those fellas were that showed up when I was leaving Saturday night/Sunday morning. They certainly seemed an energetic bunch.

There's no way I was going to make it til 5:30 in the morning. I must be getting old. It was a fun party, nonetheless.

Feel better, eh?

Anonymous said...

Party Party and then nothing until Thankgiving - maybe we can all recover by then.
It was nice to reconnect with some people that we haven't seen in ages.
Thanks
~k