You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, October 09, 2006

And he's off...

Headed to Cali today.
Not much to say.
Thought I'd drop a line and let everybody know,
That I'm okay and the parties are still a go.
Didn't plan on rhymeing this out,
Guess that is what bloggin' is about.
I'll be back on the 17th and hope to see some of you on the 20th,
if not then show up on th 28th, or die...eth...

Yeah, okay that didn't work out to well. Well, at least till the end 2 lines. Anyway, I'll be back in time to host both parties (even though neither are truly mine anymore).

The only thing I'm worried about is making my flight in time. Sort of a time crunch with my ride. I'm not fully packed but no worries...only one bag this time. I have everything I need just need to put it in a bag. I also need to run to the bank. But after that I'll be on a plane to Cali. My first time, really. Hope everything goes according to plan.

Things to see in Cali:
Ocean
Alkatraz
China Town
Maybe Golden Gate
...
...
Walking around and enjoying the atmosphere.

Anything else? I'll be in the San Francsico area.

Actually I might not be able to get internet for a week or so, but go ahead and send a suggestions.

2 comments:

Megan Leigh said...

I hear the sea lions are neat.

Anonymous said...

I hear the sea lions are loud.

Get it? Hear, loud...get it?