You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lata Dudes

So I've been home for almost an entire month, not really knowing what I'm going to do. So I'm going to California for a week to visit a friend who just moved out there. I leave the 9th and return on the 17th, just in time for a halloween party on the 20th and mine and Becky's halloween party on the 28th. Of course, all are invited to each one. The one on the 20th, as said before, has a religous theme. Anything having to do with any religon. The second is just a garden variety halloween party.

Things are pretty calm here at the moment. Probably cause I took a break from anything after the long week of getting things done. I'll start again today. A few things to finish up then packing for Cali.

I've never been to California; never been to anywhere on the west half of the US (except Grand Canyon...when I was like 5). I'm flying out, makes me think I should get so Frequent Flier Miles with all this travel lately. I like this though. I'm a traveler at heart. I like never being in one place for to long. I also like seeing new places (especially where English is spoken, lately :)). But it still comes down to what am I going to do. Options: finfish a few online courses to be certifited and work free lance; Graduate school and firther my idea; get any job and work off my debt. These appaer to be my main catagory of choices now.

What is really cool is that I'm not worried in the slightest. Hell, I may even find something in Cali, who knows right. It's kinda like waiting in line for the wind to whisk you to where you are suppose to be, and I can see that my turn is coming up soon...real soon. Anyway, there are lots of pictures for Korea I haven't sent mainly cause there are a lot. But I'll take some in Cali too.

Thatas what's up with me anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to San Francisco, I presume? Have fun. It's a great city. Might start to get a bit chilly, with the October and all, so, you know, pack accordingly.

Be sure you go to the pier to see the sea lion army. Sure, they might look lazy, lazing away all day, but they're planning something, I just know it. Like the Pope said on Family Guy last night, "He's a-cookin' somethin' up."

rainbowponi said...

me want lots of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Take me with you - I want to go home! Or at least close too it.

As 1031 said - you definately have to see the sea lions - noisy but cooooool.

If you are going to do Alcatraz, book early - those trips sell out fast!
~k

AliKat said...

Have fun in Cali. I really miss it there, though you will be much further north than I was.

Megan Leigh said...

TJ travels all over the globe
He makes a home wherever he goes
He'll trot and he'll treasure
All of life's pleasures
He has all his finger and toes

:)

Megan Leigh said...

TJ travels all over the globe
He makes a home wherever he goes
He'll trot and he'll treasure
All of life's pleasures
He has all his finger and toes

:)