You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Big dent

Well, I made a huge dent today, in the rearragning of things and getting the place ready. The biggest hurdle was my room. I had to get rid of a few things but the laundry held me back. But now the furniture is moved around and now all I have left (in theory) is all the boxes to unpack. I'm about a third done and it is only 1:30pm. The rest of the place is really just straighting up and becky's junk. The past few days have been really slow and I would only get a few batches of laundry done. Hopefully today and tomorrow will be the same in productivity and I'll be done by Saturday morning. I'll get back to work after this but I'll probably catch a movie for all my hard work about mid-day. Also from about 7-9pm, I have shows. But much progress has been made already. And more will be done today. Who knows, I might even be able to sleep in room tonight.

One more note, the is offical being thrown in honor of Megan's, Emily's, and My return home; as well as, Becky's promotion. A lot of you may not know Emily (M) but I do, she is a cool cat and is comeing back home for a few days and she just so happens to come in town on the 30th so I figured why not.

And no changes to the rest of the parties. If you didn't get an invitation to the parties that is because you are not in town. I have no idea when some people will be in town but of course you are welcome to any of them. Two at my place and one and Joe's. Any further questions can be addressed through email.

No comments: