You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, September 22, 2006

ECHO...echo...

Well, I've been trying to clean house and get settled in. I bought a few peices of furniture and am having difficultly in getting rid of the others that they are to replace. Anyway, lots to still. I have been home for about 2 weeks and frankly, I'm bored. It is taking me forever to get stuff situated. I'm still not unpacked yet. I need like a whole day to get things well underway, but as usual with being home and having cable...I get distracted. Admittly, I did rent Lego Star Wars II and had fun playing it. But, I stink, I have no clean clothes, and I just feel crudy.

Now, I'm not in a bad way. I just am lazy. I need a fire under my butt, or just to make some progress somewhere. I have a problem with doing one job until it is finished, if I can't finish it I can't start something else. I have a need to finish one thing first before starting another. Which may be why I got addicted to WoW. It forced me to start missions then come back to them after others were finished. It bugged me but I couldn't stop the game until I finished this one quest. Anyway, I been shredding a lot but I had to stop about an hour in cause the shredder over-heated. And now I'm on the net for like hours, waiting for the shredder to cool down. If I had help this would go faster and be finished in a day but I'm alone here (in theory). Jason works early and comes home late-ish then plays or does chores til becky comes home then goes to bed. Becky sleeps in and then does her thing outside of the house then is really tired when she gets home. I'm not blaming them, that is just how it is. I'm here all day and still very little gets done. No worries though. Eventually I get really frustrated then I just do a massive spring cleaning thing. I like doing that really, cause then I feel great about sitting and being lazy afterwards. Like I deserved it. But afterwards I like to go out to like a movie or something. Anyway, I'm just reflecting a little on how lnoely I was in Korea to now and though I have better access to everyone I still feel cut off, which, of course, is my fault but again is attributed my lazyiness and frequent distraction.

5 comments:

AliKat said...

Well I believe I am off on Monday so we should definitely do something, hang out watch some movies, you can let me obsess over my current issues, something. :)

raptorpack said...

Sounds good.

Megan Leigh said...

Throw the tv out the effing window. Tssssssss! (just a suggestion :)

Angelkris said...

Sounds like you need to adopt a meth habit. That way you clean and get shit done and are happy about it. The scabs and itching may be a turn off though.

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

Wow...you totally got hissed at. I think you are the first of this group to get hissed at on your own blog.