You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lazy Days

Well, I've been home for nearly a week (shy by 10 hours). And the only progress I have made is a list of 'to do'. Course I did watch like fifdy movies and caught up on my Deadwood. I'm behind on Stargate and Atlantis. I'm not sure what else was on while I was gone but I am looking forward to Battlestar.

Anyway, of course parties are a topic of conversation. But as usual Becky forgets to invite people til last minute. Also, there is sure to be a party in order for Megan's arrival back. And one more added note, Joe is having a Halloween party about week before Halloween with a clergy theme; coma as your favorite religon sort of thing. Also, Becky has plans (more of an idea) for a Halloween party. Parties being thrown for me are somewhat confusing at the moment. Kat wants to thrown one, as does Becky.

As for an update, Its hard to accomplish much without vehical. I have a car during my mother's work hours, which is fine, but I tend to be active at night so that doesn't work perfectly (course what would work perfectly other than my own car). I was suppose to be able to borrow a car for a while but appaerently there was some mis-communitcation and now I am expected to pay for a car I intended to borrow til I got established. So I have to resort to the deal I am currently under. It isn't so bad.

Oh, ever since Korea, I didn't have a single back problem. When I got back and slept on the couch, I realized that it was a large attruibutor to my back problems so now I have to get the couch out of my room and get a bed. And while at it, a few other things to fix and clean up a few things here. So shopping is in order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hell do you need a bed for? Weren't you sleeping on the floor in Korea? What's the matter, coming back to American make you soft?

Incidentally, I know what you mean about parties being thrown for you. I mean, look at all those Halloween parties. Seriously, it's not necessary, but I appreciate the love.

Megan Leigh said...

Welcome home my red-headed friend.