You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My feet hurt...

Oh My Frelling God!!!!!

way to much to say...edit later...

So I saw fisherman's wharf, alkatraz, china town, japan town, castro, and panda express. And yes, I saw the seals or sea lions. Big whoop. I did enjoy Fisherman's Wharf and Alkatraz. I love the water and fisherman's wharf wasn't to crowded. Alkatraz was way cool. I was on the early bird ship out and doing so got to see more of the island than most. Ya see, that early, everyone is egar to see the jail, but for me the jail was the last thing I saw. I wondered the island in complete peace. Even, accidently, wonder to places I wasn't suppose to be (because the island crew knows that people who come that early go to the jail first...but not me ;))

Well, yesterday I saw China town, Japan town, and Castro. Although it doesn't sound like much it is when you spend a least 3-4 hours in each trying to find one or 2 things specifically. China town sucked in my opinion. Felt like Korea, only I was more familiar with it this time around it seemed. Japan town totally rocked. This is because just coming from China town the crowd in Japan town felt like a post-apoclypic era with the small amount of people running around. We also decided to hit Castro to try to find the rest of stuff on our small list...nothing. Castro is cool but after china and japan town it is just another part of the city.

Today we are going to the beach, down Haight st., Buena Vista Park, up Van Ness, and back down Geary to Safeway then home. This time we are looking for only 2 shops and to see the menu prices of a few restaurants.

Then Monday, she goes back to work. I go back to Japan town, and try to see the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.

Sure there is lots of detail happenings and not just the places I went to but like my title implies, the biggest thing that I am doing here is walking. Oh well, as they say here, That's San Fransico...that's lame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time - wish I was there. If you get back to Golden Gate before you go, check out Lego Land.
Hurry home
~k