You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yay for events

Not much to report. I paid off one card. The last one will be a bitch, though. And still plugging away at that student loan. But the move is coming up next week and events before and during. Melting Pot (ladies night), Birthday, Concert, Pirate Cruise (after move), Graduation Party, and another Concert. It will be the last week of August by the time all that is over...busy month.

I'm still trying to convince my new landlord that I need a house phone since I will be On-Call for the reminder I am employed at my current position.

As always I am dining into many-a-movie via Netflix. I recently saw Lost Boys 2...yeah. The Corey's were back in this one and it may lead to a final third film. Probably not, though. See, Feldman was in the film. Haim had a bit part after the credits. Apparently, the Frog Brothers are broken up since one is turned to a vampire and Haim was also turned. The end of the film is the Corey's going head to head. Cool nostalgia moment. But their were alternates endings involving Haim trying to recruit Feldman because another Vampire Leader (the other Frog brother) is coming. For a sequel of a 80's film, it did rather well.

Films: Harry Potter trailer in front of Mummy 3 (that is probably the only really good thing about Mummy 3)

X-Files blows chunks

Journey to the Center of the Earth (3D) was kind of fun. The 3D really warps your vision when you leave the theater. It was weird driving home.

No comments: