You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ring-a-ding-ding bitches

So I finally have a cell phone... ...ha, gotcha. I have a work cell phone. I am finally trusted enough to be put on-call. I unfortunately share the cell with my co-worker, my red-breasted friend. Basically, we each have a week on-call and I am finally put into rotation. I'm a little nervous about my first off hours call. Beauty part is that for every hour I'm scheduled to be on-call, I get a buck. And if I ever have to come in for something, during off hours, it is an automatic 2 hours pay even if I am here for 5 mins. I've been waiting for this for a while. Yay cell phone. Its a crap little thing and my crap-hole of a co-worker forgot the charger, so I'm stuck with the car charger only. For those not-in-the-know I do not live out of my car like some people (menacing glare at red-breasts).

No comments: