You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Well...

Well, moving has been postponed for a month-ish. What is nice is that I get more time to pack, which I like. I hate packing in a hurry. Plans are still the same overall just a small delay, and an adjustment to vacation days. I decided to keep 2 for next week, cause I need a vacation. And then I'm pumpin' more into the pirate weekend and make that my big move as well. So, mid-August is the move.

No current progress with the girl.

I'll be seeing Dark Knight this weekend (with or without her) at the Imax. "Its gonna be TITS!!!" (exaggerating some form of gang signature) I kinda binged last night on some junk food. I went on-call for the first time and sure enough had a situation that wasn't easy (by criteria standards). I don't know, I think I'm just glad it is the weekend. Not because I don't have to work, but because my life seems to be going back to normal; like, I got a lot done and now I can relax. I will be playing Pirates of the Caribbean Online a-plenty. Yes, I did join another MMO. But this one isn't nearly as addictive; either that or I've kicked my addiction. I played the hell out of the Wii recently; I was house sitting. I cranked out Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil 4, Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. All of them kicked major ass. Res 4 is always good but very difficult on the Wii. Umbrella Chronicles was way awesome and gets hard real fast. DAH has plenty of innuendos and is real fun; again weird controls. And Metroid 3 was the best; ingenious control scheme and hard.

Well, I'm done for the day. Check out the post before this one if you're a Joss Whedon fan or a fan of: Buffy, Angel, Firefly, The Guild web series, Neil Patrick Harris aka NPH, or cheesy musicals.

No comments: