You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paper, paper, everywhere and not a shred bin in sight

Well, it is almost vacation time. Starting tomorrow I won't have to come to work for 4 days. I say tomorrow because I'm on call til Midnight tonight. Absolutely no progress on the packing, but there is some progress on restructuring my life some. I also got notice that I might not be getting fired. The plan is still going down as usual but they might want me to stay on as a Manager/Supervisor for the new records department they want to establish (we haven't had a records 'department' in 10 years). Question is, do I get my retention bonus. I am looking forward to that as a way out of credit card debt, but then again, a new fancy job would help too.

News; the girl I'm kinda into is being deployed in November, minimum of a year. I haven't really asked her out so at the moment we are just hanging out. And since we are hanging out she mentioned that while she is deployed, she might be deployed with her ex, and if that happens, then she is pretty certain she won't be able to not slip up...something about bedroom magic. sigh.

I finally saw Batman. It was as good as I expected in some parts and better in others. The movie really is a great film. I loved the transition of the characters. Not all fantastic like the comics or shows, but a lot more realism. Really made you feel like you were a part of the film. Good stuff.

No comments: