You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, February 04, 2008

You are mine to toy with...

So today, I have been given charge of my whole department. My co-workers have the day off and my boss is working from home due to having to wait for the XXXXX repair man. Well, after he showed she decide to just continue to stay home. So I have the run of the place. It was very busy in the morning, but I did everything that needed to be done today and then put the rest aside for tomorrow; this gave me a hour of down time to be able to relax after all the this mornings turmoil. My only problem is that certain papers need to be verified by a second person, which is usually my co-workers; so, in order to still do my job, I had to run around finding people who are authorized to verify my work. It got to the point where I had to go to our head boss, the regional physician, to get his signiture cause no one else could do some of it. Fun day.

Anyway, Superbowl was pretty cool. Best game I've seen in a while. It was neck and neck for a good long while. I didn't side for a team, just enjoyed the show. I even made these semi-rice crispy treats. They're made of chocolate and cocoa pebbles. I say 'semi' cause there are no marshmallows in them. I even topped them with white icing in thte form of laces so they would look like footballs. They went over very well.

Netflix: R.O.D. TV series - it was really good. I got me really wrapped up into the story until the last 4 episodes. It got weird and outlandish in plot and pretty much stayed like that.

Sam Kinison - Just Richard Pryor, I ordered everything Sam Kinison. I haven't seen them all yet but enough to know that he never disappoints.

No comments: