You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Capt'n Crunch Time

So, I gave up on the Thrillville games, I just wasn't getting around to play them and that means I'm burnin' a hole in my wallet.

Speaking of, it is time for crunch time. I've been a bit cavalier with my money lately. I'm not over spending or anything, and I am making my payments on time. I just took a break from concentrating my efforts towards doing everything I can to rid myself of my debt. The next few months will be difficult due to some doctor and dentist appointments, and so on; but I need to focus again because a few events will be coming to pass that will require my pay checks not to suffer my debt. I can not reveal these events, currently, as I am not the one the events are happening to (well, inadvertently anyway). But I may be getting a second job. Joejoe is opening a business and I am more than willing to work for a few hours a week to help him out. If I could tell you, you'd understand.

Tangent: I made some cookies for the superbowl party at K&C's. It went over well, but I bought too many cocoa pebbles. I'm not sure if I should return them because I just stumbled upon a cheap lunch idea. If I buy a small milk at work and pour some cocoa pebbles into my coffee mug (after it is rinsed, of course); bring a spoon to work and bang, a little cereal for a buck a day (buck for the milk). I'll give it a try. I am not allergic to milk, according to the doctor, I just have a reaction (of congestion) if I consume too much. Normally, I would avoid as much milk as possible but seeing as how I need to money crunch, I think it is a good idea. Yes, I know there are way cheaper meals I could do for lunch but none I would enjoy to consume. They would just constantly remind me that I'm poor for these few years and I would get depressed. No reason to up my pep-pill dosage for what can benefit from an easy fix. Now, I just need to figure out an easy and cheap dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those football cookies were awsome - now that will be your tradition to carry on. BTW - I have 3 hungry children, so if you get really sick of the cereal I'll trade you for some Marshmallow Mateys!