You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The OOgly

Let's start with the bad, shall we?

BAD:
My computer is fried...maybe. Power surge most likely...due to a Miss B. Lynn...not her intentional fault but it did happen because of her.

I got laid off from my temp job at the mail room. Apparently they didn't forecast well enough and just didn't need us anymore...

Which, leaves me with about 60 bucks to my name for about 7 weeks...will explain later in post.

I found out that my job won't pay me the amount they told me they would initially. I get paid a differential (which I was counting on), well I don't work the hours to get the differential during training; which, is about 2 months long...

I can't move until I get a cell phone because there is no house phone there.

My student loans may not be consolidated in time for me to pay another $400 instead of $185...

I can't get my loans until I have a full work schedule paycheck (which I thought was going to be with the differential...won't have enough to get the loan,...yet)

Which means, I am still "sharing" a car with my mom.

By the time I get my paycheck it will go to my bills, the next will go to what ever the first didn't cover and then rent. The next will go to rent and bills again but bills will be lower due to finally being consolidated (hopefully), the next will be rent...and so on until I receive the differential pay.

Looks like lots of ramen for me...again.

Fells like I am back in Korea...at least I have a bed this time :)

which, leads me to the good

GOOD:
I saw 1031 smashed out of his gourd during the New Year's party...

I start work tomorrow

I spoke with Red Cross about my problems, they said they will try to find training schedules for evenings...but haven't gotten back to me about that.

At least I have money coming in...

The move is postponed until things work out for me a little better. I was stressin'.

There isn't much snow this year...yet. Makes it easier to get around.

I finally got some relax time in...been runnin' full throttle for the past month.

And with everything bad out weighting the good I don't seem to stressed...its like life feels normal.

The job in the mail room really worked out my upper torso/shoulder area.

OOgly:
I should have asked that chic for her number...

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

First off, that kinda sucks about the job and the loans and the no money. Big time.

Secondly, concerning New Year's, I have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously. I have no recollection of that night after, say, 12:30, though my camera tells me I was taking pictures until about a quarter to 2...

I honestly hope I didn't drink that whole bottle of whiskey by myself. Please tell me I had some help.

Also, Children of Men is a really good movie.

AliKat said...

Good to get an update. Don't bills suck. I can't believe they expect you to pay them like every month. Sorry I missed New Year's. I passed out around 7. You know you need a vacation when you can't even stay up to celebrate the new year with your friends. Oh well. I shall talk to you soon hopefully. :)