You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My famous dissappearing act

Okay, due to me runnin a three-day game next week, Jennie's Party, graduating in 4 weeks, my research, and trying to get to Korea...I think I may be a little busy...I've done enough lollygagging and now it is crunch time. I can't promise anything, but most of you will see me sometime next week, then I am runnin the home-stretch with my research and finals. And after that comes the move that might end up being the big move to Korea. Anyway, busy, busy, busy...

...the T has spoken

lata,

PEACE!!!

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

Do you know when you're going to know for certain about Korea? How soon would you be going?

raptorpack said...

I'm emailing my app Sunday. They need a resume, photo, and some vitals i.e. age, school, address. I arranged to get my photo this sunday which is why the delay til now. Digital camera so I can download it directly to my comp. My resume needs a little polish but tomorrow I apply...I'm actaully really excited. I know that since I am really excited that something is going to go wrong like they don't need me for like 8 months or something like that. I'll also apply some more around here. Only a month left and I stop making money since my job is school related.