You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well...

Things are going better for me, in a way. I'm not exhausted after work, due to this diet mix I put in my drinks (lot of energy boost). I think I've trim slightly, I don't own a scale nor do I care to, I try to judge visually. I got an nagging notion that I'll win during the McD monopoly thing so I have been eating McD for a while now (and the weight continues to decrease...I think) Mainly, I keep to my 2 sure-fire secrets to stop weight gain: don't eat 4 hours before bed, and no pop/soda. And if I'm droppin weight while eating McD then I'm a little afraid to think how fast I'd lost it if I were eating healthy. Anyway, I have energy to fix up my room and living condition; in addition to fixin up the house for the party...and plan a Mordheim game,...and make up characters for Chuckles' game. I've pretty much severed the link between me and the new girl. If she isn't willing to even attempt to hang out then why the effort. If she wants to, she'll call and then we'll go from there, but as much as I've said I'm done, I mean it this time and I feel better about it. I have a lot of shows and movies to catch up on, not mention games, so much so that I am beginning to hate season premiers and just want my shows to end so that I have time. Oh well...

No comments: